Saturday, March 30, 2013

Welcome

Welcome! If you just happened upon this blog and don't have time to waste, I suggest moving your mouse to the top right corner of your screen and hit that lovely red x. Why? Well, I'm a bit of a rambler and this blog honestly does not have a set point to it. It's here because I need a place to store the crazy things I try from Pinterest or just come up with from life. It's for the crafts, jewelry, drawings, doodles, and babysitting madness that I try out when I come upon it. i want a place I can post the things I've tried that work and are not ridiculously priced so that normal people (never thought I'd ever fall under that category under "normal" circumstances) with normal people budgets (or less) can afford to do all kinds of fun/cool stuff that you would normally think you couldn't do for whatever reason it be, i.e. too expensive, difficult, time consuming, etc. So if this gets read then it's for the mothers, crafters, and babysitters that need a fun idea without dropping a lot of money on it. If not then it's a place I can ramble and place my ideas and crafts that I need a more organized space for.

No comments:

Post a Comment