Friday, September 6, 2013

30 Day Challenge

So wow, I keep saying I'm going to try to keep up with this blog, but things keep getting in the way (darn you, life!). We have had a lot happen in the last few months, but things are finally calming down enough that I think I can try to do a weekly post of whatever happens to come to mind when it happens, and a few random posts on other days of the week. And I might even have some new recipes to throw out there.

I'm starting a business (hopefully) of selling muffins and cookies to the students, teachers and other employees on the campus that we are living on so I'll be doing a whole lot of baking and experimenting with recipes! Tomorrow we are going to buy the supplies for selling them so we will see how well this goes. I sold nine today in less than fifteen minutes so that's a good sign, right?

Anyways, on to the point. I've started doing a 30 day drawing challenge that I saw on Pinterest a while back and had been promising myself that I'd do it. Well, I'm finally doing it! I started a couple of days ago, but after all of the baking I did yesterday I messed up and missed a day, so today I am posting 4 of them and then the rest of the days will  be done daily to keep myself disciplined.



So woohoo! We'll see how well this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment